Marble Magnet Tutorial
* flat back floral marbles (check the floral section of your local craft store)
* magazines, paper scaps, scrap-booking papers
* E6000 (or another strong glue)
* white glue or decoupage medium (a glue that dries clear)
* strong magnets (choose a suitable size for your marbles)
* optional but strongly recommended: a circle paper punch in a size that matches the size of your marbles.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .