DIY Moon Phases Wall Hanging
- 5 Round Cork Coasters, 4″ Diameter. I got mine from Hobby Lobby, but if you want to save yourself a trip to the store, you can grab some here from Amazon.
- Your Favorite Fabrics. I bought two different types, 1/2 a yard each. This was more than enough. You likely only need 1/2 yard total, but it is nice to have some extra if you mess up.
- Mod Podge, Matte Finish. You could also probably use fabric glue, but I like that Mod Podge dries totally clear and acts as a sealer. It takes some patience, but I thought the results were perfect.
- Clear Nail Polish (Optional). I used this to help me seal the sides better. It’s not absolutely necessary, but I found it helpful.
- Fine Jewelry Cable Chain, 6 yds. I didn’t use the full 6 yards, but I did get close. You probably don’t want to buy much less than this. Here’s the exact one I bought from Hobby Lobby, but again, you can probably find something similar from Amazon.
- 3 Round Split Rings, 6mm.
- Pants Hanger with Cardboard Tube. Like the kind you get after you take your pants to the dry cleaners. You probably have one of these in your closet.
- White Acrylic Paint.
- Box cutter.
- Sponge brush or paintbrush, one large and one smaller.
- Sharpie or marker.
- Piece of tape.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .