Repurposed Etched Glass Spice Jars
- Rubber gloves. Repeat. Better safe than sorry!
- Armour Etch Glass Etching cream (10 ounces costs approximately $20.00 in our area). Be sure to check your local newspaper or scan the internet for 40-50% off coupons on occasion to save money. Smaller quantities are available, I prefer the larger bottle as I etch quite a bit.
- Contact / Vinyl / Duct paper
- Tweezers, pins, or other method of picking up teeny little stickers
- Stopwatch, timer, or other time-keeping device
- Soft bristled paint brush
- Razor blade or X-acto knife
- Soap and water
- Drawings, pictures, letters, etc. (Public libraries are a great, and free, resource!)
- Lids for bottles – It would be nice if the original lids are available, but you can always use cork, small circles of fabric tied with ribbons, etc. for replacement lids. I look for lids that have rubber gaskets in them to keep my spices fresh.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .