pendant “Hedgehog in the forest”
So: we need
1. Baked polymer clay. (I have different manufacturers). Colors need light gray, brown, white and black.
2. Liquid plastic. (I have Sculpey)
3. Varnish for plastics. (I have Fimo glossy).
4. Brush for varnish.
5. Knife for cutting plastic.
6. Needle, it is better not so thin, that it is more convenient to hold in hands.
7. Dry pastel.
8. Brush for pastels.
9. Different stacks for polymer clay. (I bought a lot of Medinstrumentarii in the store, in particular tools for dentists).
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .