Create earrings with flowers immortelle made from polymer clay
Prepare the following materials and tools for work:
1. Polymer clay of two or three colors.
2. The knife.
3. Stack-bulb for rolling petals.
4. Gloves (so that no fingerprints remain).
5. Two pins and a pair of schwenz.
6. Pasta machine.
7. Surface for baking (I have this glass).
8. Flower immortelle for example (you can use a flower photo from the Internet).
9. Crushed lump of a foil or that, in what it is possible to thrust a pin at a baking (a sponge for washing utensils, half of raw potato and so on).
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .