DIY Sisal Rope Ottoman From a Milk Crate!
To make your own DIY sisal rope ottoman, you’ll need:
- Three 50ft sisal rope packs (the picture shows 2 but I ended up needing 3!)
- Plastic milk crate with “filing ledges” inside for wood to rest on (I had this one in green)
- Glue gun + LOTS of glue sticks (I used upwards of 30!)
- Staple gun + staples
- Fabric (I just got 1 yard, but 1/2 yard should be plenty!)
- 1/4 to 1/2″ thick plywood, cut to fit inside the lip of the crate
- 1″ thick regular density cushion foam (I got mine at Joann’s)
- Optional: duct tape
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .