DIY Sequins Wall Art
- R-tech Foam Insulating Sheathing (say what?) It’s basically rigid insulation from The Home Depot. Check it out here. It was $12 for a 4×8 sheet.
- Gold Spray Paint* (Wouldn’t be a Classy Clutter project without it!)
- Approximately 1200(ish) (40mm) Gold Sequins. We got ours from Hobby Lobby (here). Each pack had about 50 sequins and we had 20-something packs. It was super hard to keep an accurate count but you need 50-60 per square foot, depending on how close together you place them.
- Sequins Pins (1250 or so) We got these from Hobby Lobby (here) too.
- Serrated knife and/or box knife
- Letters for whatever word you choose for the center. We picked INPSIRE because that is our number one goal with Classy Clutter… to inspire someone, somewhere. It seemed fitting for our office space.
- 3M Mounting tape – available here.*
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .