DIY Sprinkles Ornaments
- sprinkles (the more colorful, the better in my opinion!)
- varnish (any kind will work, it just needs to be clear)
- clear ornaments (I used glass, but the shatterproof might be a little safer – available at any craft store)
- hanger (I found these little gold hangers at Target, but you can get them anywhere or use string)
- optional: dixie cups (for draining the varnish) and ziplock bags or a funnel (for pouring the varnish and sprinkles)
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .