Pallet Shelves: DIY – The Kindred StreetThe Kindred Street
- (1) Pallet (A standard yeilds 3 shelves. For this tutorial, we used a slightly smaller pallet which yields 2 shelves.)
- (1) 2×4, 8ft. long
- Wooden Dowels (3/4″): 1 per shelf cut to the length of the shelves (4′)
- Wood Screws: 5 per shelf (3″ in length)
- Angle Brackets: 1 per shelf, (4) 1inch wood screws per angle bracket.
- Cup Hooks (1″): 2 per shelf
- Curtain rings, I use 10 per shelf
- 80 Grit & 120 Grit Sandpaper
- Drop Cloth
- Chop Saw
- Circular Saw
- Screw Gun: 1/8″ drill bit & 3/32 drill bit
- Hammer or Rubber Mallet
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .