Christmas balls “Get the star from the sky.”
We will need:
1. plastic balls with a diameter of 6 cm;
2. a napkin with a suitable plot;
3. Acrylic paint (white, blue and dark blue);
4. glue of PVA;
5. Acrylic lacquer glossy;
6. Structural gel transparent glossy;
7. Brushes (round №2 / 0 and two flat ones for glue and varnish);
9. beaded powder (with neon glow, golden hologram);
10. The ribbon is wide and thin satin;
11. ribbon thin lureksovaya;
12. The beads.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .