Witty christmas doll
Stay tuned for step-by-step:
1. Fill two balloons, one large and one small, and tie each other.
2. In a jar, make a mixture of glue and water. Soak the string in this liquid and begin to braid it randomly around the balloons. Then wait for a few hours to dry. If you wish, use a hair dryer to expedite the process. Once all is well, punch the balloons with a needle and pull them out from the string structure.
3. Cut a circle at the base of the larger balloon so that the snowman can stand.
4. Take two small bundles and attach them with hot glue to the sides of the larger balloon, thus forming the arms.
5. Print the little hat template (download here), cut out, fold and paste. Garnish it with a decorative ribbon strip and stick it on the doll’s head.
6. Thread the fabric around the “neck” of the snowman and secure it with hot glue.
7. To finish, paste buttons, nose, little eyes and the mouth of the doll and that’s it!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .