Decoupage clothes hangers
- You will need: White wooden hangers, decoupage glue (or Mod Podge), a brush, scissors and napkins (or Decoupage Paper).
- Do like this: Divide the napkin by removing all the white layers. It is only the patterned top layer of the napkin you want to use.
- Cut out the parts you need from the napkin, to cover all or parts of your hangers.
- Brush a thin coat of decoupage on the hanger, and place your pieces of napkin on top. Gently wipe with a brush over the surface to smooth it out.
- Add a second layer of decoupage glue on top to seal.
- Allow to dry. It takes up to one hour.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .