VALENTINE’S DAY CRAFT: STRIPED ROUND LOVE SIGN
SUPPLIES NEEDED (some links may be affiliate links. See full disclosure here):
- Wood Round (I got the 17″ one from Lowes)
- Painter’s Tape (I used the 2″ wide size)
- Craft Paint (I used white and Folk Art’s Cameo Blush)
- Gold Spray Paint (I used this kind)
- LOVE Stencil (create one on your own Silhouette or Cricut machine or purchase one in my Etsy Shop HERE) Font for the word LOVE is called Hello Sunshine and the long swash on the L is from this font set called Hello Beautiful.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .