DIY: Ribbon Pearl Bracelet tutorial
Materials Needed for this ribbon pearl bracelet:
– You will need approximately 20 inches of ribbon – about 3 times the length of your wrist.
– Pearls or beads. I’ve used 12mm beads in the tutorial
– Stretch cord or stringing material
– A needle
- Thread your stretch cord through your needle, ( you may need a needle with a larger loop hole depending on the size of your stretch cord.) Then sew through a fold of ribbon.
- Thread the needle through bead.
- Then thread the needle through another fold.
- Repeat steps 2-3 til you have all your beads strung.
- Tie the ends of the cord ends together into a secure knot and tie the ribbon into a pretty bow.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .