How to Make a No Sew Clutch
Supplies & Tools:
- Buttercream fabric
- Magnetic closure with prongs
- Fabric Glue
- Using the template as reference, trace clutch outline in desired dimensions onto vinyl.
- Cut out clutch shape.
- Cut the same shape out of your fabric, approximately 1 inch larger in each direction.
- With the wrong side of the fabric facing you, place the vinyl on top right side facing you. The vinyl will be your lining and the fabric will be the outside of your clutch.
- Rolling the edges as you go, fold the fabric over the vinyl and glue down to secure. Make sure there are no raw edges exposed.
- Fold in the sides and bottom of the clutch. With a pen, mark where magnetic closure should go.
- Using scissors or an x-acto knife, cut slits wide enough for prongs in each of the 3 layers.
- Insert snap, through the bottom flap first then both side flaps. Fold prongs flat to secure.
- Glue magnetic clasp to top flap.
- You’re done! Fill with your essentials and hit the town!
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .