Oil Free Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
- 1⅔ cup chopped red bell peppers (250 g)
- 2 cups chopped carrots (250 g)
- 1⅓ cup chopped yellow bell peppers (200 g)
- 1⅔ cup chopped zucchini (250 g)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (100 g)
- 1 cup chopped red onions (200 g)
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390 ºF or 200 ºC.
- Place the chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet, add the thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diycraftstips.org is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read About Us page. Dont miss out! Follow diycraftstips.org on Pinterest .